Friday, September 23, 2016

Welcome to Math class...that is nothing like math class

Hey everyone!!

So what your starting to read is my blog. My blog will talk about how my knowledge for learning and understanding math will help change the way students learn and understand math. I created the title of a blog for an inspiration for me, changing my outlook from only being confident in wha I am good in to being optimistic and challenging to expand my knowledge and understanding in mathematics. We all remember our math experience and how it may have been some of our worse classes. I personally enjoyed math I thought I was decent at it and then well Elevate your Math happened and it brought my my confidence right down. Then first day Mathematics in Teacher's College came and we had to solve solutions with 4's to equal a total number and then my feelings for math continued to part with how I use to feel about it growing up. But since that first exercise I've felt a different way about it, I'm being more optimistic and learning something new since that 4's problem solving problem. This is what the problem looked like...

But I've never turned my back to learning and that is what I will do with Mathematics. My goals in this class is to learn and explore problem solving to mathematics in a new light, I want to learn how to make it fun and enjoyable for kids to learn valuable mathematic skills and be able to implement them into their daily lives. My goal as an educator is to leave an impact on my students lives and inspiring them to achieve their dreams when they but their minds and heart to it. I have a more positive outlook on mathematics now and I look forward to learning something new each class. 

I hope you stick around and read about my journey though my blog and get inspired to continue learning, because having your mind blown away gives you an appreciation for learning. 

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment